TERMS and CONDITIONS
Governing Use of This Website and Our Services
Please read this page carefully and in its entirety as it details important information on our terms and conditions you are agreeing to when utilizing our website and services.
1. Agreement; Terms and Conditions
By visiting, using or ordering from this website, you expressly agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and to adhere to these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws and regulations governing this website.
If you break these Terms and Conditions, TICKETFINDER.comTM reserves the right to prevent your future use of this website, cancel your ticket order, and/or take appropriate legal action and remedies available against you.
2. Changes in Terms and Conditions
TICKETFINDER.comTM, the owner and operator of www. TICKETFINDER.comTM reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Posting updated Terms and Conditions on this site will make the new Terms and Conditions effective immediately and binding on all users of this website without exception. Therefore, please check this page of the website periodically for updates.
3. TICKETFINDER.comTM is an independent company engaged in the business of buying and selling "premium" and "sold out" tickets for all concert, theatre and sporting events worldwide. We are not affiliated with any, artist, promoter, sports team, agent, box office, theatre or venue.
4. Any reference to specific events herein is made only for the clear identification and reference for potential clients of TICKETFINDER.comTM, and reference to a specific event or use of photographs is not intended to imply nor should it be understood or assumed that TICKETFINDER.comTM is endorsed by, sponsored by, approved by or otherwise affiliated with the organizers and/or sponsors of events referenced herein unless expressed otherwise.
5. Purchaser accepts conditions printed on the ticket. All prices quoted by TICKETFINDER.comTM reflect our cost of obtaining seating, and are sold at a premium over the face value printed on the ticket.
6. Prices quoted by TICKETFINDER.comTM are determined by the supply and demand of the event you are attending. The face value on a ticket does not represent the price you are paying and does not represent the quality of the seat location. Our prices are based on what we have to pay for that seat in order to fill your order. Tickets listed at our website can be as much as TEN(10) times the face value printed on the tickets depending on supply and demand. Please note that our selling prices do not reflect the quality of the seat you are buying. Most of the time our prices reflect a much smaller markup. Be sure when selecting tickets that you do not let the selling price influence your choice since we may have paid more at a point in time to buy a certain seat at a higher price that another seat which may be better but priced lower. Check the seat location on the seat chart and pick you best value. Do not let the selling price determine your choice. You may also find tickets at times that are selling below face value.
7. The purchaser acknowledges that any additional costs above face value reflect the value of the package or service being provided pursuant to any statue the event location state may impose. Sales tax, if required and shipping costs will be added to the total sale price on all orders.
8. Your total cost along with "Terms and Conditions of Sale" will be disclosed before you complete your purchase. Completion of all sales from TICKETFINDER.comTM confirms that client has read and agrees to all Terms and Conditions of Sale
9. TICKETFINDER.comTM is not responsible for theft, loss, delay, destruction (do not leave tickets in direct sunlight or excessive heat) or displacement of any tickets once delivered to the client.
10. TICKETFINDER.comTM is not responsible for any changes in event times, dates, schedules, venue changes or stage configurations. For postponed events, rescheduled dates or rescheduled times there will be no exchanges or refunds. Tickets are valid for the new date and/or new start time. It is client's responsibility to attend this event and TICKETFINDER.comTM will not be liable for any costs incurred by client under these conditions.
11. Should the event be canceled for any reason other that an act of God (rainout, earthquake, flood, hurricane, fire, ETC.) delayed travel arrangements, war, terrorism, strike or lockout and the event is not rescheduled; customer must provide receipt and unused tickets back to TICKETFINDER.comTM within 10 days. You will receive a full refund less any shipping or non-refundable service charges incurred from the vendor, stadium, promoter and city or state taxes. In the event of an act of God cancellation as described above no refund, credit towards future purchase or future discounts will be made unless TICKETFINDER.comTM is able to receive a refund, credit or future event discount from the event promoter. Any adjustments will be at the sole discretion of TICKETFINDER.comTM and its owners.
12. Delivery can be by Event Will Call Box Office Pickup, Express Courier Service, USPO, eMail delivery or Private Hand Delivery and is at the discretion of TICKETFINDER.comTM
13. On some transactions we may request a photocopy of your credit card and a picture ID such as a driver's license. In the event this is required for your transaction you will be notified before the sale is complete. This information is strictly confidential and is for protection against fraudulent use of your credit card. Information supplied is for the sole use of TICKETFINDER.comTM and your credit card company. In some case where total sale exceeds company policy a bank-to-bank wire transfer may be requested.
14. All rights reserved. All trademarks and logos used herein copyright of their respective owners.
15. Although you received a confirmation at the end of your web site purchase the transaction is pending approval until TICKETFINDER.comTM has verified all the information supplied by client. All transactions are subject to credit card, client and billing information verification and are in a pending status until approved by TICKETFINDER.comTM. A transaction is complete once supplied information if verified and TICKETFINDER.comTM receives an authorization, from your credit card company for the total amount due. In the event any transaction is not approved you will be contacted by TICKETFINDER.comTM no later than the next business day.
16. TICKETFINDER.comTM obtains tickets for events in various fashions and at various times. Client acknowledges TICKETFINDER.comTM may not be in possession of these admission tickets at the time this agreement is entered.
17. TICKETFINDER.comTM will not be responsible for any expenses as a result of client not attending this event for any reason.
18. There are no cancellations, refunds, or exchanges regarding this sale. All sales are final.
19. Ticket Purchase Policy
Pursuant to California law, TICKETFINDER.comTM hereby discloses that the purchase price of the tickets contains a service charge or profit which has been added to the face value of the tickets, see number 6 above, and that, as of the date of your purchase, TICKETFINDER.comTM may have no contract to obtain the tickets at a certain price from a person in possession of the tickets, or from a person who has a contractual right to obtain the tickets from the primary contractor, and may not be able to supply tickets at the price or range of prices identified or advertised on this website. TICKETFINDER.comTM agrees to use its best efforts to procure and to deliver, prior to the date of the event, the tickets described.
20. Note that online orders placed after 5PM US Pacific Standard Time on weekdays or at any time on weekends may not be processed until the next working day.
21. Also, should TICKETFINDER.comTM fail to deliver to a BUYER the full quantity of tickets contracted for, TICKETFINDER.comTM's sole obligation or liability shall be limited to the return to BUYER of any deposits and/or payments for undelivered tickets previously made by BUYER to TICKETFINDER.comTM under this Agreement.
22. TICKETFINDER.comTM. shall not be liable for any incidental, special, or consequential damages or for loss or expense directly or indirectly arising from TICKETFINDER.comTM's obligations under this Agreement, and BUYER agrees to waive any additional rights or remedies conferred upon it now or in the future under California law.
23. Due to policies set forth by the organizers of the events for which tickets are sold on this website, TICKETFINDER.comTM cannot issue exchanges or refunds after BUYER has placed an order, unless TICKETFINDER.comTM is unable to fulfill the order.
All users and visitors of this website agree to indemnify and hold TICKETFINDER.comTM, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this website, including your use of this website to provide a link to another website.
TICKETFINDER.comTM is an independent, privately owned company engaged in the business of buying and selling tickets at a premium for sporting events, concerts, and theatre. The amount charged over the face value of the tickets represents our fair compensation for the difficulty involved in obtaining premium seating to hard-to-get and sold-out events.
TICKETFINDER.comTM is in no way affiliated with any box office or official organizers (e.g. NFL, MLB, FIFA, ATP, NBA, NCAA, etc) of the events for which we obtain tickets.
If you have any questions: Contact Information
We appreciate your business. Thank you.